To start a day in the nicest way possible, all coffee lovers need is a satisfactory cup of coffee with the best aroma within a few minutes. However, it is pertinent to know that coffee beans take ages before they reach stores.
Therefore, you need to make a wise decision about what type of coffee you want to put in your jars which gives you the best experience with a cup of coffee. Before you ground the beans you need to make sure that your coffee machine intact the flavor and there’s no loss of taste.
Technivorm 59691 kb coffee brewer is now a well-known product by Moccamasters who are earning their fame in the market for ages. The promising functionality, reliability, and efficiency just add more attraction to it grabbing users’ attention within seconds.
Besides its super simple design and effectiveness, it is essential to know that the machine is helping the users not compromise on their health. It is made up of steel and glass and does not involve plastics that are unhealthy.
The machine consumes minimum power to extract and brew the taste of coffee for you and let you get mesmerized by the hallucinating aroma of coffee. The handle has an ergonomic design that is super easy to grip.
After filling the carafe you can simply remove it without creating a mess on your shelves. With keeping it on your kitchen counter you can witness the perfect matching of the appliance with other products. Hurry up now and go get yourself a coffee maker that is manufactured enormously.
Table Of Contents
- Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker With Glass Carafe
- Can I use this to get hot water for tea only?
- Can I use medium-fine as a coffee grind or just medium will do good?
- Does this product contains a pause and serve option?
- There are comments about the grinding feature. Does this coffee maker has a grinder?
Technivorm Moccamaster Coffee Maker With Glass Carafe
- Brand: Moccamasters
- Style: 10 Cup Coffee Maker
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour: Silver
- Capacity: 40oz
- Dimensions(HXWXD): 14 x 12.7 x 6.5 inches
- Weight: 6.26 pounds
- Handle: nonslip grip
- Voltage needed: 120V / 1475Hz
- Consistent temperature: 175-185°
Are you tired of making extra efforts for a good cup of coffee at home but ended up getting failed? Want your coffee to be as good as baristas? Then don’t waste your time and money thinking about which machine to buy- this is the ticket!
Good Quality Material: The philosophy that this machine holds revolves around recyclability, reliability, energy-efficient and long-lasting production. All the parts are made up of the highest quality available today to make this product work for a long-term period.
No Compromise on taste: After 100 minutes of switching on the left side button, the power automatically turns off. Keep the coffee on a hot plate at 185° for a fine of 100 minutes and the coffee never burns. Grab your cup of coffee with smooth consistency in taste from first to the last sip.
Unique Brew Basket: A cone-shaped brew basket is included as a unique addition to this model. The basket is steeper and allows your coffee to steep for four to five minutes while extraction is done without leaving a bit of flavor behind.
Glass Carafe: The glass carafe is another attractive feature with a perfectly round design and enough space. Besides you can fill it with 10 cups, the visuals are undeniable with breathtaking contrast of black and glass.
Temperature Consistency: For soluble extraction of coffee, the copper boiling element warms the water to manage a perfect brewing temperature of 196-205 without any inconsistency and then switches off after emptying the water reservoir.
Cleaning is not a problem: The mess that can be created when you use coffee powder will not be an issue anymore. The model has detachable parts and can be cleaned and repaired. For long-term maintenance, you can simply descale the machine and wipe the dirt. A thorough cleaning can be done after every 6 months.
- Unlike other products, this model does brewing quietly without creating head piercing noise.
- The model is not harmful to your health and the environment as it does not contain phthalate plastics. Two things that are not compromised here are the health and flavours of coffee.
- The durability is ensured due to the usage of high-quality steel and glass in the manufacturing process with no chance of rusting or cracking.
- It’s a lifetime investment and saves your money and energy from approaching a coffee house. You can simply get barista-quality coffee with the press of a button.
- Best for office use as the product is capable of 10 servings at a time. Enjoy the best cup of coffee with your colleagues.
- You can get freshly brewed coffee on occasions without making your guests wait like other machines with comparatively less brewing capacity.
Conclusion: The Moccamaster technivorm 59691 kb coffee brewer has a neatly finished glass carafe with an adjustable brew basket which facilitates you in managing the speed of coffee dripping into the carafe. Within 6 minutes you can get 40oz of coffee straight into the pot filling it to the limit.
Carafe filled with coffee is then held on a hot plate specifically engineered to keep up the taste from the very first sip to the last drop remained in the mug without burning your precious coffee.
Can I use this to get hot water for tea only?
The Moccamaster heats the water at 105° considered perfect for coffee but it is not good enough for brewing a cup of tea.
Can I use medium-fine as a coffee grind or just medium will do good?
The coffee grind is dependent on the strength of coffee. You can use both without an issue as per your requirement.
Does this product contains a pause and serve option?
To your answer, it’s a No! This machine does not have that feature however the holder basket does have a water cut-off feature but it is not recommended to use because a mess can be created.
There are comments about the grinding feature. Does this coffee maker has a grinder?
No, it does not come with a grinder. But still, it is the best machine to own for brewing 10 cups at a time with 15 degrees hotter than others.